Dec 30, 2009

Product Update

White Velvet Cleanser Discontinued!

Yes, its true, the SamPar White Velvet Cleansing Milk has been discontinued. I know, I know! I am so sorry to those of you who had fallen in love with this little beauty. Founder & formulator Patrick Sounigo is in the process of creating a new Whitening Mouse to replace this product. I don't know much about it yet but what we do know is that he makes incredible products. I am sure this will not disappoint. If you are in the market for a cleanser now the Velvet Cleansing Milk is a great option. It is also a lotion cleanser that is used to remove face & eye makeup & wont strip the skin. If you are looking for something to brighten the skin, have you tried or heard of Clean Zyme & Skin Zyme Proteolytic Enzyme therapy by Jan Marini? It is an amazing 2 part at home treatment to exfolatiate & brighten the skin & will boost the benefits of all your other active products.

Out of Stock Products:
I am in the process of making some product changes. Some products I will no longer carry. If you come across an "out of stock" on a product you need and love, please shoot me an email & I will see if I can still get that for you or make another recommendation for you.

New Year, New Rates:
I am currently reviewing the prices on my products & will be reducing the price on some of my top sellers to keep my competitive edge. Look out for a posting about this in the New Year!

Thank you for keeping in the know with Skinformation.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Search This Blog