Feb 23, 2012

Update on an old favorite video, The Best Kept Beauty Secret + Clarisonic

Hey everyone!

Hope your week is coming along! I've got a *NEW* video up, it's a follow up to an old video called "Best Kept Beauty Secret" here I share a few updates on my thoughts about how to get truly clean skin, start a good habit of washing your face, and also my feedback on the Clarisonic.

Tweet to me at @LisaEddy or subscribe to my updates on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1126464472

Check It Out!



Be Well,

Lisa Eddy

2 comments:

project1090 said...

Do you provide procedures for men?

LisaEddy said...

@Project1090 I do! Tweet to me what you would like to know @LisaEddy and I would be happy to share my knowledge. If you don't have a twitter feel free to post your question here, or on my youtube channel, I check them all! :) Be Well

Search This Blog