Mar 15, 2012

Miracle for dry skin! SILK Face Serum by Healing Hands Apothecary

Winter may have brought you dry skin, but I am here to share with you the most amazing miracle serum!

I came across this amazing serum at a time when my face was going through a dry spell, and I could not have asked for anything more! This product is a high quality blend of essential oils, the purity is outstanding. It's an aromatic experience and you will not regret taking a chance on this. It's a very healing product and I cannot say enough about how much I truly love this product.

Check them out here:
http://healinghandsapothecary.com/Product%20Pages/face%20products/face_produc...

Ingredients: Fractionated coconut oil, hypericum, evening primrose, borage, argan, tamanu. Essential Oils: Calendula, carrot seed oil, sea buckthorn berry, rosehip seed, chamomile, palmarosa, rose, rosewood, elemi, frankincense.

Tweet to me @LisaEddy

No comments:

Search This Blog